We are committed to helping you obtain the financing necessary to purchase your first or next home, or to refinance your current home without delay. In order to expedite the approval process we require the following documents be provided so we can best serve you.
For Loan Pre-Approval:
- 30 days current pay stubs
- Last two years W-2s
- Last two years tax returns with all schedules
Once your offer is accepted and you are in contract on your home:
- Signed application and disclosures—we will call you to schedule a time convenient for you to come in to the office and get this done or we can send them to you via DocuSign.
- Updated pay stubs (if necessary)
- Two months current bank statements (all pages even if blank)
- Current stock, bond, or retirement account statements (all pages even if blank)
- Legible copy of driver’s license – you can take a picture with your smart phone if you don’t have a scanner
- Name of your homeowner’s insurance agent (we have a great referral if you need one)
- Date of your home inspection
- DD214 or Statement of Service, if applying for a VA loan